Does an intimate wedding of 25-50 people sound perfect to you?
Are you and your fiance looking to marry in the next six months?
Do you wish for the big, shiny wedding of your dreams,
but spending $40,000 will take away too much from your after wedding honeymoon & house dreams?
Want to eliminate the stress of planning your wedding, but still have the experiences of tastings, handing out invitations and choosing your vows?
If you said yes to any of these questions; our micro/pop up-wedding is your must have!
Our extensive micro/pop up-wedding packages are $8,000. Additional food, cocktails, bouquets/boutonnieres may be purchased, outside of what is included in our standard package. Please contact us at email@example.com for a no obligation quote based on your personal needs.
How is this pricing possible?
We source and secure premium venues with available short-term dates that might otherwise not be booked.
As we will host up to five weddings on the same day, many beautiful elements can be utilized by all,
therefore we can pass along substantial savings to our couples.
What is included in a micro/pop up-wedding package?
· An expansive ceremony and cocktail reception planning for a wedding of up to 50 guests.
· Two-hour duration from start to finish. (A three-hour, premium, evening time slot with a live band is an option. Surcharge for entertainment and one hour extension: $1,500)
· A choice of indoor or outdoor venue depending upon time of year.
· Detailed and Comprehensive Itinerary, Premium Ceremony decor, Licensed Officiant (Includes one meeting prior to the wedding event and personalized vows are optional)
· Combination of artificial and live Florals for ceremony and reception, including 1 live bouquet and 1 live boutonnière. Additional bouquets and/or boutonnière’s may be purchased
· Photography (Approximately 100 edited photos)
· Videography (3-5 minute ceremony & reception highlight reel)
· Paper Invitations (up to 4 styles to choose from)
· Custom welcome sign
· DJ or live band and Master of Ceremonies
· Stunning Décor for both ceremony and reception.: Gorgeous ceremony arch, elegantly decorated aisle, cocktail tables with a beautifully decorated sweetheart table for the couple, settee conversation area, cake table, guest signing table, card holder, linens, cutlery, votives, greenery with miscellaneous décor and accents.
· Reception cocktail tables consisting of cheese, charcuterie, vegetables, pickles, dips, fruits, sweets and treats and an assortment of canapes.
· Beautiful real cake, presented on an ornate platform. Your choice of flavor and style.
· Smart serve bartender. A glass of champagne will be provided to each adult guest and a mixture of non-alcoholic beverages will be available. A custom cocktail, can be made available as an upgrade. Open bar is included up to $1800 plus tax and gratuities.
· Set-up and tear-down
· Your experienced Wedding Planner will be onsite for the duration of your event to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed it would be.